- Highly moisture resistant
- Will not cause dimensional changes in wood flooring
- Strong ultimate bond
- Unaffected by freezing temperatures
- Contains no water
- Low viscosity
- Flows easily
- Extremely small hole to drill (1/8" drill bit) for the 1/16" needle on gun
- Will not become brittle
- Easy assembly process
- Quick curing process
- Reusable gun
Type: Two-part urethane
Flashpoint (Multithane R2032): Not applicable
State (Multithane R2032):: Liquid
Flashpoint (Hardener 200): > 200°F.
State (Hardener 200): Liquid
VOC (Multithane R2032): Not applicable
Color (Multithane R2032): Beige
VOC (Hardener 200): Not applicable
Color (Hardener 200): Dark brown
Freeze/thaw Stability : Stable
Storage Life : 2 years
||Included with Repair Kit:
||Other items needed:|
- 1/8" drill bit
- Blue tape
- Static mixing bozzle
- Color putty stick or crayon
Assembly of Titebond Repair System
Preparation of Repair Area
|1. With the black handle facing forward, insert the black plastic 4:1 ratio plunger into cartridge gun with the flat side going in first. (See figure A)|
Note: Press upwards on the silver button on rear of gun to allow plunger to slide smoothly backwards. Pull back until plunger is fully retracted.
2. Place 50 ml cartridge into gun making sure to close down the plastic locking mechanism. (See figure B)
3. To remove 50 ml cartridge cap, turn cap 1/4 turn counterclockwise and then pry off. Be sure to hold cartridge upright when removing cap.
4. Remove cap from 50 ml cartridge and twist the clear plastic mixing nozzle onto the cartridge. (See figure C)
5. Place slip-on needle on to mixing nozzle. (See figure D)
To Repair Hole
|1. Locate center of popping or loose area to be repaired.(See figure E)|
2. Find a dark grain in the wood flooring piece, to aid in hiding repair.(See figure F)
3.Once the area to repair has been located, place a 2" strip of blue tape where the hole will be drilled. This will mark the spot and aid in the cleanup process.(See figure G)
4.Use 1/8" drill bit and drill a hole through the tape and wood flooring. Drilling on an angle will prevent backflow of adhesive. (See figure H)
|1. Insert needle into the 1/8" diameter hole and squeeze the gun handle to begin filling popping area. (See figure I)|
2. Continue to squeeze adhesive into the hole until void is filled.
3. Remove the strip of blue tape and wipe away any excess amount of adhesive onthe wood with water and a soft cloth or sponge. (See figure J)
4. After filling process is finished, insert toothpick into the hole.
(See figure K)
5. After 5-10 minutes, break the toothpick off flush with the floor.
6. Use either colored putty or a crayon to fill excess gap around the toothpick. (See figure L)
Wet adhesive can be cleaned up with water and a soft cloth or sponge. If adhesive has dried, use mineral spirits and a soft cloth. For best results, place a 2" strip of blue tape where the hole will be drilled. Once the repair process is complete, remove the strip of tape with any backflow of adhesive on it and clean remaining amounts with water and a soft cloth or sponge.
Do not leave adhesive stationary in mixing nozzle for more than 10 minutes, as adhesive will cure in nozzle. Prepare all injection sites before using adhesive for best results.
WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. POTENTIAL SKIN AND RESPIRATORY SENSITIZER. Contains isocyanate containing polymers. Contact causes eye irritation. Prolonged or repeated skin exposure may cause irritation and sensitization or allergic reaction. Harmful if inhaled. May cause allergic reaction. Toxic fumes released in fire situations. Do not allow eye contact. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapors. For additional information, refer to Safety Data Sheet.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Part No.||Size||Weight(lbs.)||UPC||Case UPC||Units Per Package||Packages Per Pallet
|10003||Cartridges||1.00|| || ||12||61
|17872||One Dispensing Gun||2.00|| || ||1||0
Important Notice: Our recommendations, if any, for the use of this product are based on tests believed to be reliable. Since the use of this product is beyond the control of the manufacturer, no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to such use or effects incidental to such use, handling or possession or the results to be obtained, whether in accordance with the directions or claimed so to be. The manufacturer expressly disclaims responsibility therefore. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any product in conflict with existing laws and/or patents covering any material or use.